Sunday, March 1, 2009

We broke down


and bought a dog! He's a 6-week old black lab and his name is Jasper Forrest Tate. For those of you who are muttering about my Twilight obsession...although that has something to do with it, Jasper is also the county in which Kris and I got married. All together now: "Awww."


Anyway, so far he's a pretty good dog and seems to be picking up the potty thing fairly quickly. The kids love him and it's hilarious to watch him chase them around the house. Heehee...they are exercising each other. I am so smart!


In other news, we have been so busy lately! Spring break is coming March 21 and I can't wait. We'll be spending the weekend in St. Louis: Supercross, Zoo, City Museum. FUN! Until next time (I promise it won't be a month)...

2 comments:

  1. Jasper is adorable! If I lived closer I would offer to house sit when you are in St. Louis!
    Love, Ney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broke down again. . . first the wii, then a dog. May I suggest a go-kart for Jayden and a pink 4-wheeler for Kailey next? Who knows maybe I could sponsor a racing team in the future.

    ReplyDelete