Saturday, May 2, 2009

Almost two months






since I've written?! Yikes! Thanks to Ren for reminding me I took on this responsibility. Now I will catch you up on our lives since March 7: St. Patty's Day, Shrine Circus, Branson, spring break, St. Louis, Supercross, City Museum, St. Louis Zoo, Three Doors Down concert, finally some sun, Marine Corps family day, a growing puppy (30 pounds now), growing kids, a new KTM 50 cc, Tony Roi's Elvis Experience, The Haygoods, Cassandre Voice of an Angel, Springfield Cardinals babseball, tea party at the Titanic museum, "a day in K" kindergarten orientation, still no fence, swim lessons, gymnastics, soccer, 13.5 school days left. Whew! It's been a jam-packed-full-of-fun couple months. I'll spend the next few days posting some pictures to document our experiences. xo

3 comments:

  1. Seesh, how much fun! And I was impressed with myself for going to the mall with Lincoln for the first time yesterday--you put me to shame. How do you find time for all that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It gets easier (and way more fun) as they get older. Actually, when Kailey was a baby, one of my favorite pasttimes was going to the mall. It became our Friday afternoon ritual when Kris was in Iraq. When she got hungry, we'd stop in the dressing room for some eats and a change, then she'd sleep for an hour or so. It was fun, but sometimes costly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was starting to worry your week without Kris was never going to end!! LOL I have to have something fun to check out when I am at work - the Tate blog always works!
    Thanks for updating for me!
    Ren

    ReplyDelete