Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer is officially over

as of Monday. I am excited for the new year with a new principal and new reponsibilities. I've met my new principal; in fact, we attended a conference together for 2 days, and it seems like she will be a good fit in our school. My new responsibilities include teaching a new class (English 3 - American Lit) and coordinating our evening GED school (Missouri Option).

For her birthday, Kailey had a pool party with 10 friends. It went by quickly, but everyone had a great time and she got so many great gifts!

We celebrated Kris's birthday on the 5th - complete with car cakes, made and decorated by us. The kids and I had a blast decorating them (and eating the goodies!). I had to go to the hospital for a lung function test that day, so we made the most of it and finished it off with a kid-free lunch.

In the meantime, we are waiting on the arrival of my niece, Ciera. She is due today, but will likely arrive the 12th. Until next time...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment