Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kailey turns 5

tomorrow and I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday she was a baby. I remember her 1st birthday, Kris was in Iraq and we were in Florida, when she went in the pool for the very first time. She was a very good baby and she continues to be a good girl. I don't know how many times I've said it, but she makes me look good. :) To celebrate, I took Kailey to her first concert last night. We saw Mark Chapman Band (a local fave) in Springfield and she loved it. The highlight of the night was when Mark stopped and talked to us, posed for a picture with Kailey, and told her she looked pretty (she did of course). It was very cool. She will wake up to 5 purple (her favorite color) balloons, we will spend the day doing some of the things she loves to do and we will have her favorite cake (chocolate on chocolate) for dessert.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is turning 5 either! I remember when I came out to visit right after she was born, and she slept on my chest as I slept on the couch! Can't wait to do the same with my daughter!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILEY!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!
    Unk Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday Kailey!! I can't believe you are growing up so fast....Julesy misses you and can't wait to come to your party on Sunday.

    See ya soon,
    Love Lisa, Jules, and Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kailey!!! I love the TateUpdate, and need to start one of my own. You'll have to help me with the particulars :) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete