Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer is almost over

and I decided to start a blog before I go back to school (work) because hopefully I will be in the habit by the time I go back. This week is my last full week before I go to Care Team training on August 6 and to a conference on the 7th and 8th. Teachers start the 11th and kids start the 15th. Wow. My summer began with Jayden turning 2! We had a fun birthday party at Godfather's Pizza. It was supposed to be at the park, but with rain threatening, we changed it at the last minute. On May 31, we attended Kailey's soccer banquet and then hit the road for Ellijay, GA, for the first annual family vacation. What a blast!! It was a rockin' time - for adults and kids - and a great opportunity to spend time with extended family. After Georgia, we went down to Florida for a week...which turned into 3 weeks. More details later...

No comments:

Post a Comment